Re: [DL] Re: Listserv via the webpage (now-OT)

> This is a very _good_ point. I'd drop the link, Shane.

Sorry about the mass follow up to Brian's post--I thought I was replying to
a private message...

This is another example of why one should always read the "To" line _very_
carefully. :-)

All I can say is: Blast! My secret's now out--I read the OT list in digest
form--and I've confessed to being amused by gutter humor.

Does anyone know a good 12-step program?

John "Once again up too late with a stinking computer game for his own good"
Goff