Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

> Hey, I almost forgot one bit of feedback -- the Cardboard Cowboys.  They
are
> really the only Deadlands product I have been able to resist (something
> about the amount of cash I have spent on miniatures....).  I was surprised
> at how much I liked them.

Glad to hear it, and I'll confess a past failure. I was opposed to the
little buggers early on. I got mine and gave them a try and found out I
liked them--possibly more than minis from a utility perspective.

And, I'm glad to see the response has been largely positive on them from
customers as well.

Occasionally, I'm wrong--well, actually, more often than not is probably
closer to the truth. ;-)

John