[DL] Re: cardstock cowboys

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:38:17 -0400
> From: highway@cstone.net
> Subject: Re: [DL] cardstock cowboys
>
> John Goff wrote:
> > And, I'm glad to see the response has been largely positive on them from
> > customers as well.
>
> All of the RPG players that I've talked to like them.
>
> I've talked to one or two GRW only players, and they hated them.  They
> vehemently expressed their desire for more minis, and feel kinda let
> down by PEG.  I told them to make sure that they got online and checked
> the mailing list and the web page to see what's being done, and if they
> have a question/comment/gripe, whatever, to let someone know! :-)
>
> SeanMike

Ditto that. I talk to a few GRW fans out here fairly often and I mentioned
the Cardstock Cowboys and one's response was, "F--- Cardstock."

On the other hand, when I mentioned they were eventually going to bring
minis back, he was quite happy and wished them the best this time.

He also had a pretty good idea. If Pinnacle is going to push another
miniatures game (I don't think GRW is going retail, but maybe a LC Game?),
you guys should try the bounty hunter program again and give them redemption
coupons to hand out to the people who sign up to play the demos. Give them
the immediate option of filling out the card, sending in their money and
having it mailed to their home. Even try offering a 10% discount or
something.

I don't know if this was tried before, and I don't know how the whole Bounty
Hunter thing did for Pinnacle the first time, but it may be something to
consider.  Or not.

Just a thought from a fan.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com