[DL] Still looking for ideas...

I didn't get many replies to my email a couple of weeks back, so I'm going
to ask again for some ideas...

I want to run a dream sequence for a templar (DL timeperiod) in which he
wont know it is a dream (I'm going to get all the other players in on it and
run it like a session, except it'll all turn out to be the templar's dream)
in which I want to test his devotion to the four prime "ideals" or "facets"
if you will of his knights order.

They are Humility, Honour, Faith and Sacrifice (I wont repost the entire
document covering them in detail; the names are fairly self-explanitory).
Ideally, I want to cover all four in the same dream, which I imagine to take
no more than three or four hours real time (although it could of course be
considerably shorter).

I'm thinking a fairly standard "stock" adventure hook kind of thing (town
terrorised by creature X) but in a similar manner to the dominion-gaining
major points in a harrowed nightmare, I want to have four prime points in
the adventure where the templar is tested on one of each of the four ideals.
I guess Sacrifice makes sense as the last one - will he give his life to
save the town and/or the other characters. I'm looking for some ideas on how
to incorporate the other three into the story, especially Humility and
Honour, which in some manners overlap and contradict.

Any ideas?

.-->
Brian Leybourne
NT Systems Administrator
Gen-i; Air New Zealand
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.