Re: [DL] time for my brian-type posting (ie I LOVE THIS GAME)(OT)

> Naaaaa, I wanted to make him into a "Harrowed head" of sorts  Which brings up
> the Question... what can and can't he do?
>
> --D
> "Tagged for goff cause I am sure he'll like it and he wrote the harrowed head in
> RVCII"

I recomend watching old "In Living Color" episodes for ideas on what a disebodied head can do.

Jeff "Maybe he could be a detective." Tolle

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3