Re: [DL] Independence Day: Music

You might want to look for stuff by russian composers, or a composition
written in a minor key.  I.E. New World Symphony by Dvorak (which
coincidentally happens to be written in a minor key) would be a good one.
Minor keys (for those not musically inclined) are considered "sad" and
"mysterious" and would probably fit most scenarios.  Libraries should have
some CD's.

John ,"people hear D Minor and instantly start to weep. It's the saddest of
all keys" Nove

>I am going to run the conclusion of Independence Day on Monday. Does anyone
have suggestions for good music for this scene? Something that catches the
tension and danger of the scene, as well as something that is good for
dramatic purposes. Think that some classic music might be good, but I don't
know the titles.