[DL] Things I've noticed in the books

After reading some of the game books, I just wanted to mention a few things
from a couple of them - sort of the authors nod to our modern culture.

From Canyon o' Doom: a couple characters

Lawrence Croft - Perhaps an ancestor of Lara Croft? :)

Torak (I believe that's the correct name) - Similar to a title comic-book
Indian character. Not sure of the original publisher, but the character was
picked up by Valiant years ago I believe.

From The Forbidden God:

Two hired guns (Shorty and Skinny) go with Ronan out on the salt flats.
Shorty gets killed. I couldn't help but think, "It got Shorty. Hmmm. Get
Shorty." The movie - Get Shorty. Get it? :) No. Well, it was a long shot.

Martin Ward <fish@glinx.com>
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada