[DL] Tombstone Epitaph Headlines

Just been reading the tombstone headlines on Wanted: Dead. I had a few more
ideas of my own to share...

"Light in Deadwood caused by Swamp Gas", claims Allan Pinkerton.
"Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome to blame for prospector's ranting", says
government.
President Davis' Evil Twin In Government!
Renowned Physiologist Dr. Fauchard Caught Committing Vivisection Horror!
Dr. Fauchard Goes Missing. Suspected Dead.
"Save the Rattlers!"; a desperate plea from President Ursula of the Worm
Society.
Beast-Man seen in Yellowstone! "Smarter than the average bear", remarks
witness.
Santa Anna Commands Army of Lepers! Eye-witness sketches! Pg. 1
Secret of Iron-Dragon's line into Deadwood revealed; Kang is seducing
Sitting Bull!
Wyatt Earp in Cahoots with Batboy?

The Dr. Fauchard thing is just a lead-in to an adventure I've written which
is essentially The Island of Dr. Moreau.

Tim "Five-Man" Denee