Re: [DL] some questions...

>1. Is it just me, or does Rightous (from Lost Angels) seem more like a Gift
>than an Edge?

It's an edge. It's probably meant as a sort of divine favor bestowed upon
the poor albeit blessed saps that live under the oppresive and evil thumb of
Rev. Grimme. As you need the Lost Angel background edge.

>2. Is it possible to mix the religions of the Blessed and the Anhuac? (can
>we say "Favored" and "Patron Spirit")

We'd say no. Gods tend to be jealous bunch. They probably wouldn't cotten to
a follower worshiping someone else. And being a pagan savage might be
considered a sin for certain religions. But it's up to the marshal. There's
a post on multiple arcane backgrounds somewhere on the DL Forum. go to the
pinnacle site (www.peginc.com) click on the forum button and then select the
Wierd West Forum)

>3. and finally, Is it possible o have a Christian Blessed Martial artist
>(I'd like to make one with pacifist )

We'd say yes. but final call is up to individual marshals. There's a faction
in the maze (we can't remeber which one, but Suitcase Li works for them)
made up of christian converts and taoists. If your character were a martial
artist turned christian, it would make sense. But if you were a round-eye
baptist preacher you'd be hard-pressed to find a sifu willing to teach you.