SV: [DL] Minis and such

> Just mount them on a washer or piece of balsa wood or something.
> Outside of Fantasy/Sci-Fi minis, this is pretty much standard practice...

Now that's for cowards. Me, I use a Dremel multitool to remove the base, and then glue the figure onto a slotted base (you can buy like 20 for $2), then fill the slot. It _is_ a lot of work, but it looks great once you finish it. Besides, Dremels are great. Everyone should have at least one.

Marshal Ole I. Stene