Don't change the bases Re: [DL] Minis and such

At 10:48 AM 7/20/00 -0400, John Goff wrote:
>I can't answer all of these questions, but I do have a little info on
>certain choices.
>
>> 1. Bases:
>
>We've looked into this. I don't know about the existing minis, but I _think_
>we've been intending for new minis to be slotted.

Well, if the decision has already been made...

Still, I liked the old bases. Basically, I found slotted bases a bother. It
just meant extra time in preparing the figure. Granted, the flat, plastic,
slotted bases look better.

Anyway, my vote is for PEG not to change the bases.

Martin Ward <fish@glinx.com>
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada