Re: [DL] Minis and such

My two cents worth:

>> 1. Bases:
>
>We've looked into this. I don't know about the existing minis, but I _think_
>we've been intending for new minis to be slotted.

I consider the current "all-in-one" design good as is; I will, however,
note that some of the older figs could
have used larger/wider bases.

>> 5. Army Sets:

IMHO this is a good idea- not just for GRW, but for Deadlands (no doubt
there may be situations where ya need to
represent a fair number of military units on the field).

Re: Sets in general- great, so long as there are enough variations of the
figure type- my main concern is with
painting enough variations up to make them sufficiently distinguishable
from one another.  Considering the typical
cowboy mode of dress, there's only so many ways you can use earthtones.
Unless you plan on running a Weird West
Show, where garish costuming is the order of the day.  :)

Limited Edition Figures- individual figures of major characters from the
Weird West (the Stone fig is a good
example).  This will also help to create additional variant figures (as
noted above).

Cowboy/Horse figure sets- one cowboy (or other appropriate humanoid), his
horse, plus a "mounted" version.

New sets/individual units to cover figures for character types introduced
since the first run of figures- this pretty much covers a wide range of
types, from Mexican peasant farmers to Guardian Angels to Shaolin monks.
Perhaps even a Widows n' Orphans (civilians) set or sets would be in
order...