Re: [DL] Minis and WOW

>> Resin: didn't expect to get a lot of them but it was a nice thought.
>>  300
>> identical resin gretchen are just as good as 300 individual pewter
>> gretchen
>> if not better.
>
>It'd be nice to have some resin vehicles finally, but resin minis tend to
>have really poor detail.

A year ago I would have agreed with you on this one.  However, I guess you
haven't seen any of the new GW resin minis.  I like many of them better than
the metal minis.  Plus much cheaper,  I can now afford to make an all Goblin
army.  If the company tries to put quality behind their resins then you will
have good minis (GW now).  If they are just knocking out minis then you will
have poor quality (GW 5 years ago).

Jay