[DL] Trolling for New Material [Hal] [Goff]

Cleaning out my closets for the big move found me my leather jacket, inside
which was neatly tucked my missing copy of "For A Few Dead Guys More," which
I had thought I had lost last winter. I just finished it, and it prompted me
to tell Hal that Paid in Full is one of the best yarns in there. Well done.

Brings up another question, though. I was talking to Patrick Kapera at
Origins about the future of the DT storyline, and he mentioned that the Rats
were going to undergo a real upgrade in their organization and power levels.
They're going to focus more on Martial Arts and Chinese Sorcery, as well as
get more involved generally.

As a lot of DL books are kind of tying in with Gomorra factions, I was
wondering (okay, I'm not proud, BEGGING) if there were any plans to do a Shan
Fan book in 2001? The Great Maze gives you a nice overview, and there is a
lot to play with in there, but I'd kind of like to see the place get a little
more attention, and maybe see more of what Kang is up to, as well as the
minions jockeying for position in his hierarchy.

Plus, it'd realize one of my DL dreams of being able to properly do Big
Trouble in Little Deadlands...

Thoughts?

--Jacques