[DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

 >With the attrition rate in your games, I imaging it's easy to find
 >characterless players ready to roll up whatever new class you have designed
 >for a new sourcebook. :-)

You know. . .

I go out of my way to run my regular game at a local game store Saturday
nights.  It's inconvenient, but on a regular basis, I have to turn folks
away from the game.
I'm having a player leave in a week, and that very night, a gamer asked if
he could join.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Uhura:
Shall I open hailing frequencies so you can ask it, sir?