Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

> You know. . .
>
> I go out of my way to run my regular game at a local game store Saturday
> nights.  It's inconvenient, but on a regular basis, I have to turn folks
> away from the game.
> I'm having a player leave in a week, and that very night, a gamer asked if
> he could join.

Yep, I hear you. However...I've already got folks running games in the local
store with full groups (sometimes three groups). So, for two reasons I'm
happy to run at home:

1) The groups in the store are self-sustaining; it's better to have an
outside group in a public place 'cause not only do they buy all the books
themselves <g>, but we've got deniability with unhappy players/customers.
;-)

2) I can drink and cuss at home.

John