[DL] yet more Diablo questions (Allan/Goff)

One of my posse faced a Diablo last night and miraculously (read: I forgot
to take off the PC's two remaining Wind from blood loss) survived.  As a
result of this fight, here's a couple Diablo questions and then three
non-Diablo questions:

1) Given that Diablos give a point of Grit to Harrowed as Coup, should the
Harrowed also be awarded a point of Grit for the encounter?  I ask because 2
Grit seems like it may be a little much for one encounter, even if one point
is from Coup (and it wasnt even his Diablo!).

2) If this character decided to use the Diablo's hide to make a duster,
could she also get gloves and boots out of it?  What do you think it would
look like?  Would it be that blue reptilian hide it shows (possibly gaining
the attention of the Pinks- still in 1876), or would it smooth out a bit and
look a bit more natural?

3) Related to (1), can a Harrowed count Coup on the same type of Abomination
more than once?  The one in the posse (he has the 7th Son Knack- more on
that next) just gotten to 5 Grit (6, counting colored Grit) himself, so
they'll be coming for him soon enough.

4) 7th Son can be used to cancel Fate Chips spent by the Marshal.  Does this
also apply to a Fate Chip spent to initiate a test of Dominion?  For this
session, I Mills Laned it ("I'll allow it!"), but I'm really not sure, as
that could prove to be QUITE unbalancing, plus it seems like it would be a
special circumstance.

5) I told the guy whose character beat the Diablo that he could take VotWW
for her if he wanted.  She received a Critical wound to her arm during the
fight, but the town doc managed to stop the bleeding.  What would be good to
do to him if he takes it (not necessarily related to the wound, I just
thought mentioning it might help)?  Would the character get 15 Bounty or 45
Bounty (as I've determined that one character point, as you'd have during
creation, would be worth 3 Bounty- I can explain)?

Nick Zachariasen