Re: [DL] Looking for Richmond Gamers [Goff-in]

> See, if you had mentioned this a few months back when I was thinking of
> moving to the states, it might well have affected my decision... :-)

If you're making decisions about international moves based on RPGs, I
suppose I'd better get your dollar in the mail quickly so you can BUY A LIFE
then. ;-)

When I get back from GenCon, I'll get you a copy of Epitaph #2 in the mail
as well. (Note I _won't_ be doing this for most folks who get an article in,
but you're cool and all, so keep it to yourself. <g>)

> With the attrition rate in your games, I imaging it's easy to find
> characterless players ready to roll up whatever new class you have
designed
> for a new sourcebook. :-)

It does help. :-)

John