Re: [DL] Looking for Richmond Gamers [Goff-in]

> If you're making decisions about international moves based on RPGs, I
> suppose I'd better get your dollar in the mail quickly so you
> can BUY A LIFE then. ;-)

What can I say? I'm a sad, sad man. But yes, I am going to frame that dollar
as the first dollar I ever earned writing :-)

> When I get back from GenCon, I'll get you a copy of Epitaph
> #2 in the mail
> as well. (Note I _won't_ be doing this for most folks who get
> an article in,
> but you're cool and all, so keep it to yourself. <g>)

Eep. Cool, thanks! Actually, that's funny, because I was looking at my
credit card statement the other day, and said to my fiancee "Damnit.. it's
going to be a while until I can afford to buy the book with my article in
it". Especially since the exchange rate blows chunks at the moment - our
dollar only buys 46c American and is still dropping, so buying anything from
the States is pretty iffy right now.

So thanks John, mucho appreciated buddy!

Brian "By the time it gets here, that dollar you're sending me will probably
be able to feed a family of four" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.