RE: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

My posse has a mix.  Being the Marshal (and a fan of the setting), I own
almost all the books (I'll order RVC II and Hexarcana soon and I'm awaiting
a copy of Epitaph #1).  My wife gets to use mine, of course.  Of the
remaining players, a husband and wife team own a copy of the Players Book (a
MD and Saloon Gal -- no need for additional books yet) and the Mad Scientist
owns the Players Book, Smith and Robartes, and Epitaph #1.  I know he'll
probably pick up the Collegium when it comes out.

> How many Marshals _don't_ want the players reading the Posse sections in
> each book?

I don't want them to read the Marshal sections but don't get too bent out of
shape if they come across "restricted" material.  They do a pretty good job
of keeping what they know from their characters.

As far as the location books go, I do let the players have access to the
areas they know about.  I'm in the middle of Independence Day and I've given
my wife the pages from _The Quick and the Dead_ to read over and keep handy.
Once they reach Salt Lake City, the Mad Scientist will get to look through
parts of City of Gloom.  I'm in favor of the current format.

Matt