Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

If this ever becomes a problem, make them buy the
Tombstone's in character!  Maggie did, and it was
-great- to ride into Dodge and know exactly where
everything was, leaving the rest of the posse suitably
impressed/grateful.

And it's not just Tombstones you can buy in character;
"Indian Nations" was Maggie's latest acquisition.  (We
had our first Indian character, so for us the book
became available, and there it was at Wright Beverly!)

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie "dime
novel" Jensen