Re: [DL] Journals and feeling sorry for Brian...

Eeeek!

>  > That said, I kinda wish I lived in Richmond; not only would I get to play
>> Deadlands (as opposed to running it), but I'd be able to play with Goff!
>>
>> Unfortunately, Montreal would be a heck of a commute...
>>

> C'mon, man--take one for the team! A _real_ gamer would. ;-)
>
> John

Oh, no you don't! We already nearly lost Ross once to you guys down South
(you're all Southerners to us, you know *g*), and I'm not about to let you
lead him astray again. :-)

Oh, about the books (yeah, that was the original purpose of this post:
that's my story and I'm sticking to it *g*), most of the posse have the PG
and character-related supplements (I also have the MG, as an
aspiring-but-not-as-yet-any-good Marshal).

Daphné
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."