[DL] Los Diablos questions

> Subject: [DL] Los Diablos questions
>
> Just for refrence there is a ruling on what a los dioblos
> hide can do when made into a jacket...
>
> spoiler space I guess..

> In the city o gloom book it talks about two different fur
> traders who deal
> in and around salt lake.  One of them has a los diablos hide
> in his shop and
> it says that if made into a jacket it provides a point of
> armor...that is if
> you can afford the $6000 price tag...of course if you go out
> and kill your own.....

It makes me all tingly thinking of all the things I would do to any
character in one of my games who walked around wearing the skin of a Los
Diablos as a jacket.

Brian "Hell GM" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.