Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

--- J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> wrote:
> 5) Champions (The mechanics of this game are
> incredible.  I love the purely d6 system.  This
> would be higher, but it is the sad truth that 4
> color comics are much better as comics, and not as
> gaming campaigns.  That being said, I still love to
> play Dash, my speedster, even if it is just as a
> change of pace (pun intended.)  By the way - there
> is no Mrs Dash.)

You have no idea how sorry I am to hear you say that;
maybe you haven't been in very good campaigns?  I wish
I had more time to work on my site, and I'd -show- you
what a good campaign is like!  E-mail me privately if
you're interested.

Marguerite of EMGB, infrequently known as the
superhero Artemis, and currently Maggie Jensen.

=====

Marguerite