Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

--- Chris Nelson <chris2@pre-press.com> wrote:
> Also, Call of Cthulhu in the '90's sucks.  SPAS
> shotguns and Nightgaunts
> do not mix.  Uh, that is, they don't mix to the
> benefit of the
> Nightgaunts.

Try using the 1920's base rules and running a "Day of
the Dead" type game in the modern day.  We called it
"Nightbringer," and had a -blast-.  I have to agree
I'm not a big fan of Cthulhu Now, but it was
simplicity itself to adapt the 1920's rules and just
change the setting.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Lydia Shumani
in "Nightbringer", currently Maggie Jensen.