Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places still)

> If this ever becomes a problem, make them buy the
> Tombstone's in character!  Maggie did, and it was
> -great- to ride into Dodge and know exactly where
> everything was, leaving the rest of the posse suitably
> impressed/grateful.

When we started playing Deadlands I made a conscious decision not to
get too pernickety about how players spend experience, read books etc.
Some times they manage to flick_too_far in the book and glance at
something they shouldn't - like the time when someone all of a sudden
spoke up saying "Santa Anna's leg is just so cool".  The player will
get a kicking for that one when we restart the game, possibly from the
leg itself if I can arrange it ;-)

Roy