Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

Griffith, you too bought Daredevils in the midst of the Indiana Jones fad?

>Favorite RPGs?
>
>1. Deadlands
>
>2. Chill (actually liked it better than Call of Cthulhu for horror)
>
>3. Daredevils (anyone remember? short-lived 1930s pulp-based game)

The other thing about Daredevils (in addition to sharing the brilliant
system of FGU's Bushido) were the very clever scenarios.

Sadly, all of my Daredevils stuff was destroyed by a recent basement flood
(i only lost 1/2 of my Deadlands material) :<

The gun rules were a little unwieldy, but the rest -- fantastic

P.S. at the U of Minnesota RPG club, I used to run my "antique" games --
Runequest, Daredevils, Traveller.  I recruited Deadlands players during by
Daredevils sessions.

Long live the evil Dr. Ling!!!!!

PLUS they had a scenario where the investegators searched for a lost H.P.
Lovecraft type writer.

Thats it -- I am going to order a complete set from The Sentry Box again.