Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Matthew Hanson wrote:

> Obviously someone has not seen Delta Green.  I've been playing it for years
> and would never go back to 1920's. DG gave Cthulu what it needed most: a
> setting.

Amen.  DG is one of the scariest darn things I've ever read, and
DG:Countdown only reinforced fear.  I'm borrowing from DG for an upcoming
Deadlands:  Cold War game.

> Austin Stoker

Andy
Former Associate Member, DG Gunfondler Club

 Andy Davis/Mr. Bad Example      "There were ghosts in the eyes
 davis@ms.uky.edu                 Of all the boys you sent away
 http://www.ms.uky.edu/~davis     They haunt this dusty beach road
 AEG Bounty Hunter #007           In the skeleton frames of burnt-out
                                     Chevrolets" -- Bruce Springsteen