Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

At 03:02 PM 7/25/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Matthew Hanson wrote:
>
>> Obviously someone has not seen Delta Green.  I've been playing it for years
>> and would never go back to 1920's. DG gave Cthulu what it needed most: a
>> setting.
>
>Amen.  DG is one of the scariest darn things I've ever read, and
>DG:Countdown only reinforced fear.  I'm borrowing from DG for an upcoming
>Deadlands:  Cold War game.
>
>> Austin Stoker
>
>Andy
>Former Associate Member, DG Gunfondler Club

Ah!  I am just getting into DG, since  had avoided it for years in the vain
hope that someone else would run it and I would get to play (and I wouldn't
want any surprises ruined).  I am so far very impressed, and was wondering
if you'd mind if I asked you the odd question (off the list, of course...)

Thanks,

Ross