Re: [DL] Pitch's Army o' Darkness

From: roy.ster@virgin.net

>So what can he do to any PC that is harrowed - temporary Darkmen? a
>Darkmen servitor?

Oh, I'd say this would DEFINITELY be a good time for a hostile takeover by
the marshal!!  Pitch get's a +6 to all takeover rolls and can force a
dominion check once per round...bwah ha ha hah

>I would horde my fate chips to make him hard to take down and get him > to
>run before he falls.

This has to be just about the best tactic for making a posse feel completly
worthless...  Have a HUGE fight, make em spend all most all of their fate
chips, and then have the bad guy get away in the end.  They HATE it!

Better yet, when they finally track this guy down again, have one of his
brothers be there as well...heh heh heh...

Nukem