[DL] passage to GenCon- I may be able to go! [Bryan Arroyo? You still here?]

O.K., everybody, I'm taking a break from my usual incoherent ranting to pose
a serious question to any of you driving to GenCon from any point West or
South of where I live.  If it wouldn't be too far out of your way, would
anybody be wiling to swing by South Dakota and give me a ride there and
back?  I can get in, get a hotel room, and have my food paid for by doing
some demo work for somebody, but the only thing I have to worry about is
getting there.  So, I put it to you, good people- is there ANYBODY who'd be
willing to put up with the legendary Pretty Boy of the Deadlands Listserv
(only legendary because Goff refuted my prettiness) for the drive there and
the drive back?  I REALLY want to experience GenCon, especially when they
unveil D&D3, plus I want to get in on the list dinner!  If I have a book I
can be really quiet, I know how to travel relatively light, and I don't take
up much room- I'm 5'8", 160.  I could be carry-on, perhaps!  My ICQ# is
7415621, handle Møøse Byte, and I just signed up forAOL IM in an effort to
get in contact with Allan (I remembered that he was driving there and was
looking for roadmates).  My handle for that is BarbaricTheClown.  ANYONE AT
ALL who could give me a ride and would be so willing, please let me know
ASAP.  I need to know by either Thursday or Friday- I'm not sure which.

Nick "Greyhound is too expensive for me and the site is useless" Zachariasen