Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000725-3 [OT]

> I actually like Mage the most of the series, because
> an ex-boyfriend was best friends with one of their
> writers for a while.  Getting the info "from the
> source" helped alot.  Plus this system, out of all of
> them, has the most potential for raw creation.

As a vaguely related aside, I had two WW writers play in my game for a
year--Harry and Heather Heckel. They worked on Werewolf (The Savage West, no
less) and several other projects, ranging from Vampire to Wraith, IIRC.

_Great_ folks to game with. Then they moved to North Carolina. :-/

John