RE: [DL] Scenarios

OK, where is this Warhammer FRPG database?

And I am sorry to say I do not know of a deadlands equivalent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Marshall [mailto:ben@marshall48.fsnet.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 11:30 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Scenarios

As an old member of the old Warhammer FRPG list group I fondly remember the
old adventure archive that existed (perhaps it still does).  I was just
wondering if a similar archive exists for the Weird West.
All it really consisted of was a library of scenarios written by GM`s who
wanted to share their ideas, whilst i`ve seen a couple of adventures on one
or two webpages i`m not aware than any larger database exists.  Is there
such a thing and if not would anyone be intrested in helping with such a
venture?

Ben