[DL] Great Maze Battle...2001?

Rich A Ranallo Wrote

> 	Hey, i tried to get a mongo Maze GRW game going at GenCon last
>       year, but it turned up nil (too much preparation required, i >
s'pose).  It would require a little retooling of the altitude rules >
so that things could actually fly into the maze channels, but I'm >
willing to partake the task...

	Well I would be interested in helping put together such a game.
Perhaps the best approach would be to set it up as a "Demo" where the folks
putting the game together supply the minis/terrain and the players just show
up.  This would get around the problem of most folks not being able to field
a great maze army.  We could set up a scenario and anyone who is interested
could play-test the scenario.  After a couple rounds of revisions we should
have a cool game. Anyone else out there interested? Heck...we have more than
a year to put something together for GenCon 2001.

Paul "Sending e-mail to avoid unpacking boxes" Wilson