Re: [DL] The order of things

Matt wrote
> Part two of the Fortress of Fear works better if run before Ghost Busters.

I must admit i`m very keen to run the Fortress of fear trilogy the only
thing which is putting me off is part three...i`m aware that this scenario
has attracted a variety of reviews, whilst I like the idea of a link to HOE
i`m not quite sure it will work within the boundaries of my present
campaign.
My question is, how feasible is it to run parts I and II without the third?

Ben