Re: [DL] Another one

Are you using leadership to manipulate other player characters?

This can be a source of player tension.

I let it go for a while, but it really lead to player-player conflict (I
mean, even more than the usual snapping a pistol in your compadre's face to
make your point)

I permitted my players to use only the most in-your-face social skills --
i.e. Ridicule, Bluff, ... the other one that escapes me right now