Re: [DL] Another one

> Are you using leadership to manipulate other player characters?
The answer to that is NO!
I never used it to manipulate, only as a way to assume authority in the
group, after all I was about the only original member left in the party
besides the mad scientist & he wasn't about to lead our posse.  I would
never assume to order any character other than to say "you take the left
side & I'll take the right", or some other thing such as this.

I also don't go whipping out my Pistola just to make a point, there are
plenty of other options.

cammy@centurytel.net