RE: [DL] Posse Fate Chips

At 07:07 AM 7/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I tend to "nudge" players to spend chips on rolls...
>"You know if you spend a red, you'll get *at least* one more
>card/hit/etc..."
>
>I know this may sound silly, but Players forget that they can use chips to
>IMPROVE rolls (i.e., they only think about white re-rolls)

Are you kidding me?  My players seem to essentially equate me with a crack
dealer, or the little guy in red sitting on Yosemite Sam's shoulder:

"You know, you could spend a chip on that..."

Heh, heh, heh...

(Speaking of which, anyone ever done ol' Yosemite Sam's stats in Deadlands?
 Not that my posse would ever forgiv me, of course, but it would be amusing!

Ross