Re: [DL] Combat streamlining

--- Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> So go
> out and buy one of
> these pint 'Texas style' (according to a Quebec
> furniture company, so take
> with a grain of salt!) tables right away!

Or pick up a wooden or plastic card holder at a game
shop.  That's what we use; they're slanted to hold
five cards in a very small space but still be able to
read them all.  Our Marshall's considering getting a
second!

> DISCLAIMER:  Am suffering from moderately serious
> back injury.  Many drugs
> being taken.  Results of which include long,
> rambling posts, especially the
> last few days.  Now you know.

"And knowing is half the battle."  [Sorry, could NOT
resist!]

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as the G.I. Joe fanatic.