Re: [DL] Buying Habits

>On the other hand, at a raveller game once, a player bought this awful
>Orbit drink on the theory that it looked spacey.  If you've never seen one,
>think viscous transparent sugary goo with little globules of, near as I can
>tell, oily plastic colourfully suspended within.  Redefined gross-looking.

Hey Orbitz is great.  I love the stuff.  It just looks repugnant.  Kinda
hard to describe the taste, sweet and chunky is about the best way to
describe it.  Here is a review of the drink for those interested.
http://thebevnet.com/reviews/orbitz/

For a truly disgusting drink try Cel-Ray.  Celery flavored soda.  It is
NASTY!!!

Jay