Re: [DL] Game Props {Was: Combat streamlining}

> >Also, any player finding a spitoon (in brass or whatever) or equally
> >periodic and cool fate pot will also be rewarded handsomely.  I use a
> >burlap sack right now, which work, but I could really use something more
> >atmospheric.

 I got a brass spitoon on eBay for about 9 bucks. It's a cheap modern
replica, designed for potting plants, but it works great, not too big, but
plenty of room for all my chips.

Chris Aniballi
And you can spit in it too
The piano is firewood, Times Square is a dream
I find we'll lay down together in the cold, cold ground
Tom Waits - "Cold Cold Ground"