RE: [DL] Posse Fate Chips

>I tend to "nudge" players to spend chips on rolls...
>"You know if you spend a red, you'll get *at least* >one more card/hit/etc..."
>
>Patrick

He he!  I just started last game a nasty new tactic.  Although if this gets out I may be lynched.  On any roll that I get the idea that the posse thinks is important, I ask "You sure you don't wanna spend a chip on this one."

This also works when they have already rolled high enough to get all the info from a scene.

It is all I can do sometimes not to bust out laughing when then spend those Reds!

Jeff "If they roll a '1' on a red chip, I have gotten them to spend thier blue chips next" Tolle

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html