[DL] My Personal Jokers [attn: Sandor]

I just got my Jokers posted so those of you I didn't show them to at Origins (or were very
drunk at the time) can check them out at...

http://www.geocities.com/medmenham/Jokers.html

i hope they inspire you to make some of your own.

while you are there feel free to poke around and check out the rest of the site. any feedback
is welcome.

Cheyenne "That's just sick, it needs to be a t-shirt" Wright

www.geocitiies.com/medmenham   The Art of Cheyenne Wright
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries dissappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain