[DL] Introductions and Contraption Rules for High Noon

Hello:

	Well, I tracked down a copy of "Derailed" at my local game store.
Thanks so much for the information.  Now I have to start thinking about
how to scratchbuild some of these vehicles.  I have a few ideas.  Most
of them involve cruising the toy making section of my local Ace
hardware.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com            WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu