[DL] lucky players and amazing rolls

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
> From: natasha_corey@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [DL] Heavy Mathematical Answer to Dirk's Question - Long,
too.

> Third, I'm going to say something that might throw
> this whole discussion off.  What about luck,
> preference and plain 'ol "player mojo?".
> Statistically I imagine it's nearly nearly impossible
> to classify such phenomenon, but they do exist.  I
> know, my GM constantally is amazed at the results.

I know people say the whole 'player mojo' thing is BS, but I have also been
witness to it in gratuitous amounts. My girlfriend regularly rolls higher
than a 25-30 at least once during a single session. This is prior to chips
being spent.

Hell, even John Goff got to see her do it at Origins during our
Deadlands:Doomtown game. It was uncanny.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com