Re: [DL] Buying Habits

i am sorry, but orbitz is an inherantly unholy concoction: it defies the laws of
physics! i am not kidding. according to specific gravity, if you turn the bottle
upside down, those little globs should float up or down to the same relative
place they were in the fluid they were at when the bottle was right side up. but
they DON'T. they stay right where they are. either orbitz is the key to
activating the 5-dimensional infinite energy engine that is the salvation of all
mankind, or it is a tool of the devil meant to subvert and destroy us all! i
think, anyway.

Grant 'in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!' Vanderhule