Re: [DL] RE: Ironclad colors

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:18:38 -0400 Paul Wilson
<Paul.Wilson@po-box.esu.edu> writes:
> Thanks Christopher (and all of the other folks who helped me out on
> this one). I figured grey was the most likely primary color but It was
> worth checking.
<SNIP>

Actually, grey isn't a primary color; only red, yellow and blue are
(assuming you're talking about pigments)
Yes, it's a stupid comment, but it's 8 AM and I haven't slept tonight;
that's why I put OT in the subject line...

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "Oops!" Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.