Re: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

Here's something I've never told to 200 strangers at once before:
I've seen Howard the Duck well over 100 times.  I'm not proud of it; I
was young and stupid.  When I was about 8, it was my favorite movie in
the whole world, and I'd insist on renting it every time my family went
to the video store (eventually they wised up and stopped taking me).  I'm
sure that if you got enough acid into me, I'd be able to recite the movie
in it's entirety, but until then, it's buried in my subconcious mind.
I had to get that off my chest...

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:38:19 -0400 "Jason Gilham" <jgilham@telebeam.net>
writes:

> Howard from the 70's was cool.  I agree with you.  However that
> movie changed my opinion completely.  Same thing with Highlander.
Loved
> the origional movie.  Now two sh***y films later I can't stand the
> films

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "still has dreams about duck breasts" Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.