[DL] Ironclad Colors [OT]

Rich Ranallo  Wrote

>>	I figured gray was the most likely primary color but It was
>>	worth checking.
<SNIP>

>	Actually, gray isn't a primary color; only red, yellow and blue are
>	(assuming you're talking about pigments)
>	Yes, it's a stupid comment, but it's 8 AM and I haven't slept
tonight;
>	that's why I put OT in the subject line...

LOL...I meant that it was the primary color on the ship. That is to say most
of the ship will be gray!

Paul Wilson

pwilson@po-box.esu.edu

"It's not safe out here.  It's wondrous, with treasures to
satiate desires both subtle and gross.  But it's not for the timid."

"Q"     Stardate  42539.2

"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing,
great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of
honour and good sense."

Winston Churchill   10/29/1941
Address to the Harrow School