Tale Tellin' [DL]

Ross Wrote

>	Another skill not one of my players has ever used, and considering
the
>	potential for a free, personal Legend chip, I've never seen why not.

>	Anyone else?

	Actually, my players used the skill quite a lot.  Of course I made
it clear through my descriptions how telling tales of the heroic defeat of
some creature improved the morale of the listeners.  I also had some "in the
know" sorts of characters that were actively using tale tellin' as a way of
fighting the reckoners.
	Of course I also emphasize role playing and the use of non-combat
skills in my games. You should have seen the time my posse was trying to
convince the local town folks to help them defeat a band of outlaws and the
only social skill in the posse was overawe....

Paul  "One combat per session is enough" Wilson

pwilson@po-box.esu.edu

"It's not safe out here.  It's wondrous, with treasures to
satiate desires both subtle and gross.  But it's not for the timid."

"Q"     Stardate  42539.2

"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing,
great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of
honour and good sense."

Winston Churchill   10/29/1941
Address to the Harrow School